Law Short Courses at UJ for 2023
Find a list of Law Short Courses at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) that you can study in 2023. These courses are classified as Continuing Education Programmes CEP.
List of Law Short Courses at UJ for 2023
To enhance the skills of persons who are in a career the Faculty of Law presents a number of diploma and certificate programmes in specialized fields of legal practice. These short study programmes have been specifically developed to address the needs that have been identified in the work place. Dedicated commitment is required from persons who decide to embark on studies on a part-time basis and the Faculty of Law endeavours to support students where possible to make their studies a pleasurable and successful experience.
There is a variety of offerings available on a part-time basis at the Faculty of Law. Please note that each programme has its own relevant admission requirements.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Labour Law
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tax Law
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Tax Law
- Postgraduate Diploma in Drafting and Interpretation of Contracts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Compliance
- SLP* in Money Laundering Control**
- SLP* in Compliance Management**
- SLP* in Board Governance**
- Higher Certificate in Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigations
- Postgraduate Diploma in Corporate Law
- SLP* in Business Rescue
- SLP* in Company Law: Fundamental Principles
- SLP* in Corporate Finance and Securities Law
- SLP* in Corporate Insolvency Law
- SLP* in Intellectual Property Law
- SLP* in Legislative Drafting
- National Diploma in Law: Paralegal Studies
- Online: Law and Industry 4IR